25 February 2011

back to training today. i'll probably spend the next week or so not throwing any kicks and not sparring because my movement is severely compromised (i can't be on the balls of my feet, which is where i spend all my on my feet time normally). can't wait to get back to running and sparring; i've got a lot on my mind that i need to work on; running's when i think about it best and sparring is the laboratory.

i want to tell you that i'm strong enough to not go have pizza again tonight but i also don't want to lie to you, which leaves us at something of an impasse. does it make a difference if i tell you how good this pizza place is ? because it's fucking awesome. they don't even charge me for extra toppings ! "would you mind if i got some pineapple on that ?" no prooooooblem !

so anyways i guess i just won't tell you what i'm doing for dinner for the third time this week so i don't have to lie to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment